Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Candolim would be nice for you rfirst time papa charlie..I knew we would get you there one day :rofl ..if you could have made it in march there is a right few from the forum going then and we will all keep you right .....colleen :sun :sun
What sort of base would you be looking for? Lively? Or quiet?

We stay down the South of Goa and love it. Its got lots of lovely restaurants to eat at, great beach shacks and some beautiful scenery. Its a perfect place if relaxing is what you have in mind.
You can easy do day trips from here or stay overnight in a beach hut in either Palolem or Agonda.

I can definitely recommend :)
Thanks for the info but can you recomend any holiday companys that would be worth looking at or is it best to book hotel and air travel seperate.Cheers 8)
my goodness pc- you seem to be going round the world just now. Have you changed your mind about all the other possible destinations as you don't seem to have acknowledged any of the answers yet.
This was for a friend who dosn't have a pc so I said that I would ask the questions for him as I know many of my H/T friends are either going soon or travel there often.Cheers 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.