Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
how about crete jan? i have only been to stalis but there are lots of other little villages. my aunty just came back from bali in crete and although a bit quiet for her and her 2 kids (15+17) she said the food and beaches were beautiful. failing that i could definately recommend cyprus (protaras or pernera) we love the food and the snorkelling is fantastic.
Never thought of Crete or Cyprus , always thought they were so big theres nothing smaller and quiet that we like , will have to check it out , we`ve taken our kids each time , stegna in Rhodes only has a couple of bars and is extremely quiet , thought the kids would hate it , but they loved it , we also prefer somewere quiet and chilled
in that case jan i think you would love bali in crete or pernera in cyprus we are going to pernera on saturday with our 9 month old son and we cant wait it has some lovely little coves that are quite shallow with gorgeous golden sand and the snorkelling is amazing. many people say cyprus is expensive but we find it no different to greece and libra always do great packages. hope you find somewhere you enjoy. lindsay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.