Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
where to go
5 Posts
Hi Andy and welcome to HT!

While you are waiting for suggestions, perhaps you could have a look at our Resort Reports as you may find some information there.

luci :wave
Hi Andy, what sort of things do you and your girls like to do? Beach? Shopping? Sports? Sightseeing? Lots of entertainments? Meeting lots of other people, or just staying as a family? Self-catering, half board or all inclusive?

(Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but if you're going self-catering you would be able to get a 1 bedroom apartment, so the girls could share the bedroom and you could crash out on the sofa-bed. If you go for a hotel you might feel you need 2 rooms now the girls are older, and this can bump the cost up. Some apartments do offer half/full board, depending on whether you wanted to make use of hotel style buffets or are happy to get your own breakfast and eat out the rest of the time. Most resorts in Majorca have lots of supermarkets so it's easy to stock up with supplies. Make sure if you choose a hotel that your room has a fridge unless you're going AI. )
Fortunately Majorca has got something for everyone. It's just a case of finding it for you ;)
Sol Mirlos Tordos in palma nova a/i would be best as a base camp.family room.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.