Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I would recommend Es Cana.Smallish resort but with plenty of bars and near to the nice town of Santa Eulalia,Iwouldnt recommend young families wanting some life staying in Santa E though.If you are going self catering then I cant think of many large complexes in Es cana as all all self catering seems to be on a small scale.I would recommend the hotel caribe if you fancy a hotel
Ditto the comments from wayne zab

Last time we were there The Caribe seemed to have a very healthy kids club. but if you go SC there a numerous bars that provide entertainment for all ages.

Some of the smaller apartments (Zodiac etc) seem to get quite resonable reviews.

Having been to Cala Bona in Mallorca - Es Cana is a similar sort of resort, but perhaps with a bit more choice.
Thanks for your replies. Es Cana looks nice and I have also been recommended Santa Eulalia and Playa Den Bossa. Going to have a major research session and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for your time.

Sarah :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.