Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Would really recommend the caribbean coast of Mexico either Cancun or Playa Del Carmen. Every conceivable water sport, snorkelling, diving, other islands to visit, fantastic wildlife and historic sites. Just returned from 2 weeks here and could have done with a month.
I would also recommend Cancun.

Fantastic hotels and beaches but also lots of bars, restaurants, fantastic shops and plenty to do compared to some other carribbean resorts where hotels are in the middle of no where. It feels very safe so no need to be confined to the hotel.
A good introduction to the Caribbean would be Barbados.

It has all you are asking for - nice beaches, plenty of activities other than lying on the beach and very safe.

Check the link in my signature for more information.

Mark :D
:D
We stayed in this great hotel in 2005 for 2 weeks booking with escape2luxury.co.uk.My son and I both dive and enjoyed some great drift dives seeing Tarpon , Turtles and Nures Sharks.There is so much more to enjoy in the area we took a private day tour with a local guide to the ancient city of chichinitza . visited the Mayan wonder of Tulum .we enjoyed the Xelha ecological park and the xcharet park.
This is a really great holiday with great water sport historic sites and amazing wildlife such as monkeys and iguanas.
Iberostar Tucan reviews HERE.

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.