Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
definitely sharm would be hotter than tenerife. :cheers
thanks - we went first week december to tenerife 11 years ago and it was lovely.been to sharm in may, jun, sept and oct,and it was always roasting but a friend went in november and said it was warm in the day but got dark early. also cold at night. its 32 in sharm and 20 in tenerife at the moment, so i thought sharm would have to be hotter in december. is it warm enough to go in the sea in december ?
thanks.
It's not cold at night in November in Sharm - I find the evenings very pleasant, certainly in the first couple of weeks of the month. True, the day is shorter. Having been in Tenerife and Lanzarote in December, I would now choose Sharm!
Sharm is hotter and the sea is fine in December. We are going diving in December and the sea is plenty warm enough.
I find it lovely temps in November and December. In the summer its unbearable to stay in the sun all day long, so therefore in the winter you are actually in the sun longer, sometimes without an umbrella.

As for cold :think Its never been cold in Nov/Dec, we still walk around in shorts, dresses etc, true it can sometimes be chilly especially near the sea, but if in Naama Bay then they have heat lamps where ever you are, so its lovely and warm. Around 20-21 at night, coolest night we had was 17 degrees and it was lovely and fresh. We are on the beach from 8am and go off around 4pm, and watch the sun set. Yes it does get darker quicker, but then again so does Cyprus and alot of places.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.