Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Where's my T?
17 Posts
that's strange. I just checked mine and I definitely have the letter t
Hi cyprus100;

Mines a coffee thanks :)
Its to do with how Chrome deals with the font as its not a standard Font.

If you can cope with it for now ill get it sorted :)
Cheers, Phil
Cheers Phil,

A right royal pain in the backside these different browsers! I work in Firefox for my own website and online shop but for forum browsing, my wordpress blog, facebook, twitter and flickr stuff I generally use Chrome.

I avoid IE like the plague.....
They are quite possibably the most annoying thing ever! They just never get on lol
:)
Its doing the same in Firefox 16.0.2!! -looks like l rather than t
Hi Dave,

That's the version in using here and it's been fine.

Are you using a PC or Mac?
Using PC- this machine is running Vista Premium & F. F -shouldn't worry about it too much - I didn't notice it til I read the OP!! :)
I'm seeing l instead of t as well, using windows 7 and FF16.0. 2.

like Dave, I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for eagle eye over in Cyprus.. ;)
:whoops

Well it looks like the techie guys have got something else to play with now! :wave:
Techie Guy - There is only one of me!

Ill look into this, but got lots of other cool changes to make but it will be fixed soon!

Cheers guys!
Is HT being spammed or targeted ? Over the last 24hrs there has been a large number of new members joining, all with somewhat pointless user names. None have posted and when you look at their profiles thay are mostly from Canada, The USA, France and even Nigeria.

Any ideas?

Sorry I should have started a new topic for this, maybe one of the mods can move my post.
I can only assume that the spam bots are out in force Judith.

Unfortunately as im sure you can appreciate its hard to stop people from signing up with us! We are making sure none of their posts hit the boards and are blocking them by ip. So they should stop soon hopefully.

They have obv cracked the phpbb spam methods :)
Cheers,
I had been thinking the same. They must be keeping you busy banning :)
Im doing a few but the mods are doing a great job as well :)
Fricking annoying if you ask me! lol
None have posted and when you look at their profiles thay are mostly from Canada, The USA, France and even Nigeria.

:tongue Oh they are trying to post alright, all being deleted before they appear on the site, don't believe their profile, their IP addresses show they are mainly from Russia or Pakistan.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.