Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Depends what board you want, but Villa Marina do all inclusive and they are pretty reasonable. A bit further away from town than some people like but they have great stuff going on for kids. Its about 20 minutes walk from the beach and shops etc.

http://www.hotel-villamarina.com/
:wave: h10 med village do half board and self catering and it's got great entertainment and kids club. we've been in october and it's brills.downside it's in cap salou and you have to bus it into town. also h10 salauris palace in salou is good
yeah am tempted to go all inclusive but if the weather isnt up to much your a bit stuck in the hotel then??? anyone know what the weather is usually like early october?
We've gone a couple of times in October, once it was raining the other it was the hottest October for a few years so its a bit pot luck really. But even when it's raining it was still reasonably warm, we only needed a thin waterproof jacket.
:D the weather was changeable when we went in october,seen rain,thunder,sheet lightning,fork lightning,hailstones and that was all in one night!! :offtop next day it was hot :sun2 yes take a lightweight rain jacket
I can recommend the Jaime I. Great location.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.