Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hello - we have stayed in Limassol for the past 17 or 18 years but have never stayed at either of these two hotels but the Atlantica I believe is in the same group as the hotel we are staying at for Xmas at Paphos and it has proved excellent enough to entice us to stay there instead of in Limassol Sorry I could not help very much but I am sure that someone will post soon - here is the web site for the group - take a look - regards Ann
http://www.atlanticahotels.com
hi
don't know either properties but can advise both currently hold CTO rating of 3 Star the Arsinoe list a web address of http://www.cyprus2000.com/arsinoe

hope this helps

brian
Am surprised no-one has checked our hotel reviews site where we have reviews of the Arsinoe Beach HERE

And the Atlantica HERE
hi, im going to paphos next year for my sister's wedding. she is staying near the tomb of the kings. i have never been to cyprus and want to stay somewhere quite close to them, and near all of the nightlife. any nice apartments for rent near this?? thanks! :wink:
Hiya Sian

I have attached a link to a website called Homelidays that has a selection of properties for rent in the Paphos Region.

This may be a start - Hope it helps and good luck.

Click Here

*Edit to shorten link which was stretching the page - Glynis*
Thank you very much for this info and your message! :lol: :D
any other good apartments near here? also, has anyone stayed at the portopaphos hotel? if so what was it like? doesnt seem to be a review on this hotel. thanks. :wink:
following is the official listing with web address

wizard

PORTO PAPHOS ***
PAFOS

Poseidon Ave. 8042 rooms: 51
P.O.Box: 61434, 8134 beds: 97

tel: 26942333
fax: 26941341
email: porto@spidernet.com.cy

operator: J. K. Vavlitis (Hotels & Leisure) Ltd

copyright material courtesy of the CTO
Check out Paphos Gardens newly renovated apartments. they are lovely and it is linked to the road where your sister stays so its only mins away.

Contact Liz Stevenson - 00357 26882000

Very good deals she does. Say I told you to call her and she'll laugh as my family give her no end of problems when they stay and she helps them out sooooo much
Hi, I hope someone can give us some advice as we have never been to Cyrus before but have decided to go next May/June time.

We will be looking for a good hotel (4/5 star) that is either on or very near to a nice beach (for the kids, age 9 and 11) and that has a good pool, nice rooms, decent restaurant/resturants nearby, and is generally clean and tidy.

We are not sure what areas are best, as different websites/brochures suggest different areas for families (though we prefer a quieter area to a more bustling area), so we do not know whether to go for Ayia Napa, Proteras, Limassol or Pathos (I guess that covers the whole island ?!).

The hotel Alexander the Great seems to pop up everywhere as being a good hotel, but can anyone suggest any other good hotels ?

Any general advice that can be given is most appreciated.
Many thanks.....
Hi,

I am looking to book a holiday to Protaras for next June. Does anyone know where the best place to stop is, as we want to be fairly near to the centre.

Thank you :)
We stayed at the Brilliant Aparthotel a few years ago and that was in a great spot. Central enough but just back enough not to be too noisey. Lovely apartments, clean, good service.

Brilliant Aparthotel

Sarah
Thanks Sarah,

What travel company did you book through?

:)
Hi Jodie :D

We stayed at the Andreotis Apts In July this year.......... great location......... around 500 metres from FigTree Bay, and a minutes walk to the centre of the "strip", where you will find plenty of Bars, Restaurants and shops.

We stayed In the only 2Bed Apartment, although 1Bed Apartments are available aswell. You can see these Apartments In the Sunset Brochure, owned by Thomas Cook :wink:

If you have children, the Marlita Beach, just outside Protaras, In the Pernera area, Is fantastic.........
Jodie we booked it with First Choice.

Sarah
you can proabably get a quiet hotel somewhere at any of the places, but ayia napa tends to be pretty lively everywhere you go.. where Protaras is a lot more sedate (compared to napa)...
Hi,
Also stayed at the brilliant apartments in August 2005, had a great time. Apartments clean and tidy, not far away from main strip but away from the noise on a night time.
We booked with Argo Holidays price very reasonable and cheapest i had been quoted from other companys for the same apartments.
Where ever you decide you will have a great time, plenty for everyone.
Make sure you have a trip to the Trodus mountains on the jeep safari trips, great day out.
Theresa
Thank you all,

That's a great help. I will have a loook at those apartments. Protaras sounds like a great place and I 've heard nothing but brilliant comments about it.

Thank you again
:)
The better beaches are at this end of the island too.

Look into Protarus, there is a map of hotel locations somewhere, if I find the link I will post it, if somebody else hasnt already.

Protarus end is definatley the better end to go to for prettyness, beaches just generally much nicer.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.