Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Welcome barnsleynanna ... I will transfer your topic to our Cruises forum, leaving a link in the Caribbean forum, so that you may now attract the attention of users in both sections.

David :wave
Hi and welcome to HT!

Have a look at the topic at the top of the Cruise forum, Shore Excursions - Caribbean Area. Although some of the posts are quite old, it might give you an idea of things to do.

luci :wave
Thank you David and Luci. My first visit to this website, and I'm impressed already by the organised way it's set out. We're members of cruise critic and it's much harder to navigate around than this one ...keep up the good work !
Hi barnsleynanna! I'm doing the same as you, and also am a member of cruise critic. Have to agree, that site is so huge, it takes me ages to sift through duplicate posts!!! I'm not going to the Caribbean till next Jan, but am going round and round trying to work out which excursions to take on each of the islands I am visiting!!! Where are you actually visiting? Cos I'm hoping you will come back when you've decided, and post reports, to help me choose too :D
Hi Sue. We go on 25th November and will be visiting :
Barbados, St Maarten, Tortola, Grand Turk, St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia, Dominica, St Vincent and back to Barbados. We've cruised before but only around the Canaries (got married onboard P & O Ship Oceana 3 years ago just off the coast of Madeira, and that was it, we were hooked !).
You're right, Cruise Critic is very good, but it takes absolutely ages to get around the posts and filter the information. Let me know where you're going and we can share what we find. I've found a few bits and pieces already and I'm copying and pasting them into a word document. Look forward to chatting with you and exchanging info !
Lesley
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.