Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hubby and I stayed in the hilton sharm-waterfall, in sharm el sheik. It was fabulous, 3/4 swmimming pools, including 1 adult only with swim up bar. Quite a few different restaurants in the complex- great food. Staff very friendly, would need a taxi into town/namaii Bay, but you can go anywhere for just a couple of quid. The beach is a stones throw away too, great snorkelling! Hubby and I definately want to go back.
We have stayed twice at the Hilton sharks bay Mr pincy and can thoroughly recommend it there. Evening hotel entertainment is not big in Egypt but they certainly do a reasonable job of it at HSB . You really need to read the reviews as there are soooo many new hotels along the coast of sharm and quality varies a lot . I have heard good things about the sunrise island view so that may be worth a look too.
Hi there.
I agree its a very difficult but perhaps you ought to look at making a decison on the area at least - you have very different locations on offer - eg Sharm, Taba, Nuweiba, Hurghada, El Gouna, Marsa Alam, if you want beach locations. I have been to Sharm (Hilton Sharks bay), Nuweiba (Coral Hilton), Makadi Bay (Fort Arabesque) and Marsa Alam (3 times - once to the Iberotel Coraya & the Kahramana twice) and each has something different to offer. I have had some fabulous holidays in Egypt and off again for Xmas, this time to the Sultan Gardens in Sharm.

I think sometimes you do have to look past some comments on the reviews. Try to take a balanced view :think ,dont be too disheartened. How about booking next year too then you can have a couple of choices, Enjoy!!
Hi

I work for a travel agent and Im off to Sharm on 1st December for 14 nights, I spent weeks deliberating on which hotel and settled on the St George 3 Corners hotel, the reviews are excelent and I have many of my clients who have been and said its superb.

Hope this helps

Martin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.