Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We have stopped in the Riu Bambu.
Very good hotel,good food etc.
There is a line of Riu hotels together on the beach.
You could use all the hotels for a meal & drink, except the Riu Palace where you could only have a drink in,unless of course you were staying in the palace.
The hotels were Macao, Taino, Naiboa, Palace, Bambu.
The Palace was the grandest of them all, Japanese restaurant etc.
But the Bambu was a great hotel, where we found that the people from the other hotels caame to the Bambu for the activities etc.
The Bambu has very good staff.
In the room there are optic bottles of spirits,normally Brandy, Vodka, Gin, & Rum.
If you don't like a certain spirit they will change to what ever you want,the bottles are pint bottles,I drank the last of a bottle of brandy,telephoned reception, inside 5 minutes new bottle appeared.
The Bambu was used by Denise Nurse the travel presenter, to film the Dominican Republic, we really enjoyed the experiance.
Try the Paddle steam boat / come Speed boat / come Cattamaran trip, all in one, a great day out, kid on speed boat double of Eddie Murphy,the places he took us to, the island of Samana, stood in the Caribbean Sea passing the rum bottle round. Brilliant holiday, enjoy ! :clap Sorry forgot, childrens club, their own giant shed as the meeting point for activities, well catered for.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.