Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
There are so many fantastic pictures it's hard to choose a favourite but I have a soft spot of 2 on the calangute album - one is the circus act one as it's so colourful and the other is one by allenmarien and it's a little girl - the caption says something like "ok you can have some chocolate but don't lose that smile" - I love it !
Yes Fiona I love them - I find people shots and shots of colouful bazaars etc more interesting than beach shots - both these photos are fantastic
Nobody else have photos they like?
i like picture 6 at morjim its like something on a box of chocolates ......whats a box of chocolates?.nobody ever buys me them :bawl
i like picture 6 at morjim its like something on a box of chocolates ......whats a box of chocolates?.nobody ever buys me them

I know the feeling, its mothers day today and i didn't even get anything :cry: :cry:
Hubby's excuse was that im off to Goa in less than two weeks and hes not! still doesnt mean he couldnt get me a card from the little one though.
oh well, got some flowers from nursery and they're ready for opening :)
right i better stay on topic :oops: i love the sunset picture, its gorgeous
Irishcolleen- the Reggae Shack one?
:oops: sorry its no3 .....called the road back from marjim.....06 is when it was taken :oops:
Nothing wrong with no6 but not chocolate box!! :lol:

This is more like it!

(For anyone who is not sure- when you find the photo you like best- go to the address, click copy. come on to this thread, click paste and there it is!)
Thanks for the nomination Irishcoleen,
That photo is my personal favourite so much so I took a photo of the same scene last November but when i downloaded it my finger was covering most of the picture :oops: so when we went back in Feb I made a point of taking another, typical Goa everything was in the same place. :rofl
Allan.
so whose is this one in the upload folder. Mambo man is it yours?
Another nice Baga beach pic in the candalim gallery Baga pic 2
hi fiona,
the photo is mine , i finally worked out how to upload ! thanks for help,
i will load some more soon, also going back in april so hopefully have some more !! Thanks
I'm a bit biased but my favourite is Candolim picture 11.

From a proud father!!!

8)
:kiss spoken like a true father
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.