General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
there are 3 think main stations in Manchester Victoria is only 3 streets from the travel lodge [arena] if your train goes to one of the others there is are free bus routes which joins all the stations [but you may have to change.. example if your train goes to Piccadilly Rail Station you need to take the Purple route towards salford sattion, and change at the junct of st peters road and Deansgate onto the Green rout towards Victoria Rail Station one of the stops is the MEN Areana [well close to]

which station are you leaving from?
Leaving from grantham. But when we arrived we got off and walked to shopping mall. We didnt change or anything or get cabs
Sorry its the station where u walk out of and a couple of mins walk is arndale mall.
Victoria Station is nearest to The Arena. and Arndale Centre. The Main shops M and S as an example are about 3 min walk from the station. Piccadilly Station is about 5-10 mins from shops and Piccadilly Gardens where you will find the main bus station.. There are shuttle buses that run between both Railway stations. Hope this is helpful
M
It may be easier, if you do not know Manchester too well, to take the tram from Piccadilly to Victoria station, you wouldn't need to leave the station, rather than walking to find a bus stop. The travelodge you are in is a short walk from Victoria (about 300- 400yds)
Thank you very much for all replies. If we go into Piccadilly and walk down the road near arndale, is it far our hotel from there? We only go to gigs there and i am a bit hazy on our whereabouts. We stayed in a different travelodge last time on briars road ? but not good reviews, so switched to the travelodge arena. I dont mind walking.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.