DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Who to choose?
7 Posts
We have used Expedia before - both for flight and hotel bookings and haven't experienced any problems with them at all.

Mark :D
£25 off packages put together with Expedia;

Enter code WELC121 when you spend £300 or more on your Expedia holiday.

Robby :wink:
Have you tried http://www.freedomdirect.co.uk? They may work out cheaper than Expedia or Travel Republic, although the discount codes given may make a difference.
Rather than booking a package, have you tried pricing flights through e.g. Airflights.co.uk and accomodation via Alpharooms or directly with hotel or apartment complex? Usually cheaper than a package!
i have just used freedomdirect for my accommodation only and all went fine infact the voucher i got was from med hotels so they must be sister co's and were cheaper than med hotels, we saved £250 doing a diy, i booked flights with thomsonfly ,holiday went smoothly, good luck in which ever way you decide
I have used Expedia a few times. One of those times Emirates tried to change our return flight forward by 2 days. Expedia were brilliant and managed to get us a flight only about 6 hours later than we had originally and got Emirates to fork out for a hotel!
Try XL.com website (search this board for up to date promotion codes that can give up to £20pp off)

Try Findmeaccomm.com /Broadway Travel / Sky Travel for hotels (and again more than likely you will end up booked through Medhotels as these are just brokers)

:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.