General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
will this be ok
6 Posts
Hi,

Whenever I have booked a holiday over the net or through an agent, I have never been asked my date of birth.

I usually make my own insurance arrangements and they ask for it.

Sheila.
We've just booked a holiday through Thomsons. The only date of birth they wanted to know was my daughter's (who is 4). We took out insurance with them as well. I think they use the age bracket thing (i.e. between 0 and 12, 13 and 64 and then over 65s).

Sarah :)
Whenever we have booked holidays the TO's only ever asked for the bairns DOB. Don't worry about it.
they didn't ask for the kids dates of birth either one will be 16 and classed as an adult but the other one will be 12 classed as child and they never asked for her date of birth.
hope every thing will be ok
every booking form i have evey filled in on the website always asked for dates of birth.
thanks tracey
The Travel Agent I just booked with didn't ask for my children's dates of birth either just wanted to know the ages when travelling.

My daughter will be 12 and will have an 'Adults' meal on the plane because of her age!! Eh??? how daft!! I thought children weren't adults til they were 16?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.