Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Boy am i with you :) i never seem to stop thinking about Egypt !!
I am going to the new Holiday village in Nabq bay in 4 weeks.It seems ages since we were last in Sharm.(2 years).I look on the Egypt forum almost every day and dont know why we have waited this long to return.
Oooh yes - this could become a popular thread... :fish :sun
Got back from our first visit to egypt nearly 3 weeks ago. This time last month we were 2 days into our holiday.
I have totally fallen in love with egypt and the people.
Usually after 2 weeks away, I'm ready to come home, but not this time. I just can't wait to go back.
Going to Holiday Village on 1st September 08.
Went to Coral Sea this year. Don't think we'll go anywhere but egypt now.
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm jealous of everyone going there soon for their hols, and wish it was me.
You will have to let us know what the HV is like when you get back Jay Trip. Look forward to reading it. Although we did have a sneak peek when we were there last month. It looks fab. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Take care everyone,
Emma
and me ,cant wait for next may to come round .it certainly has a atmosphere about the place that you cant describe unless you have been
Oh, I know exactly how you're all feeling. I haven't been for nearly 2 years now and I would give anything to be there now. Our next visit will be slightly different - me and my Egyptian husband are expecting our first baby any time within the next week or so, so instead of lounging on the beach in Nuweiba, we'll be doing a long overdue tour of relatives instead... I have a feeling I'm going to miss the sun, sea and carefree holidays I remember so well!
I love it soooooo much i went back within 5 weeks of coming back in july and august, possibly mad going in the height of summer, but i want to visit Sharm and other parts through every month until i have covered them all, thats my goal :lol: Although next year going back in June, so going out of context as already been in Apr, May, June, July and August, and August to cairo. But its an excuse to keep going back :D
People are friendly, and we have met so many good friends and they always remember us.
It definatley is addictive :bow like you say the people are so friendly and guaranteed weather :sun I know it will be hot as we are going in August (working in a school means my holidays are limited to certain times) but we just love the water so it will be lots of swimming and snorkeling for us :lol:
p.s. Good luck with the baby Charlie :gluck what a good excuse to visit Egypt though :lol:
Because i have been fortunate enough to go all through summer, i actually found June the hottest month, more so than August. August had more of a sea breeze and the fish didnt bite :lol: June/July seemed to be mating season, so they kept nipping you! Quite comical when you were sunbathing and heard little yeps coming from the sea :D

Michelle x
Thats good news then if August maybe a little breezier, I know what you mean about the fish :fish We heard quite a few saying they had been nipped by fish including me :oops: It was either a fish or my own dd who is like a little fish perhaps all that swimming was making her peckish :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.