Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
woooo hoooooooo
3 Posts
Hi lovethesun,
Glad to hear you had a god time at the Conrad, I wish I could say the same. I have not posted a review as we have been waiting for a response from the management, something we are still waiting for 4 weeks later. We were on our 3rd visit and our friends on there 7th, in general we enjoyed ourselves but a few things that spoiled it were the greed and ignorance of the majority of Russians. Having to get up with the sun if you wanted a sunbed (unless you wanted to bribe the staff on the beach), we have no problem tipping and most of the staff deserve it as they work very hard but I think they should return to the system they ran last year, room passes in exchange for towels and towels on sunbeds without people were collected up, no reserving then comming down after lunch. The staff at the terrace restaurant were great but this cannot be said for the staff at what used to be the Italian restaurant, there were several complaints whilst we were there because other nationalities were being overlooked in favour of the Russians, these same people who ignore the evening dress code, either you have rules or you dont. Anyway rant over, we just thought the hotel standards had gone down this year, I just hope they sort things out before it does become a 2 star tacky hotel. :roll:
Hi Lovethesun!

So glad you enjoyed your holiday! How did your Mum get on with the jetty? I know she was a bit concerned about it!

Sorry your stay wasn't so good CMP :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.