General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Not been but the Atlantis in the Bahamas is supposed to be fantastic.

Dont think you will get much to beat Florida in Europe. Maybe there is something on the West Coast of America ?

I have been to Slide and Splash in Portugal three times and Costa Caribe in Port Aventura/Salou twice. Very pleasant days out, but I certainly wouldn't base a holiday around them. They are not in the same league as Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach or even Wet and Wild (which I know is a bit shabby now).

Doe :sun2
Only ever been to four but I don't suppose they will be a patch on anything in America.
Aqualand in Tenerife, very hilly.
Port Aventura WaterWorld in Salou. Okay but water was freezing
Aqualandia, Benidorm. Great, although all the slides are quite a walk away from each other and you have to pay for sunbeds and rubber rings.
Waterworld, Ayai Napa. FANTASTIC, all rides within easy walking distance, don't have to pay extra for beds, rubber rings, food pretty reasonable and plenty of lifeguards.
Yes Rhodes waterpark was brilliant , in Kalithea near Faliraki.
Kamikazee slides where you just free fall , really scary take your breath away.
Lots of other good things too for all ages.
I'm another fan of Waterworld in Ayia Napa. I was discussing this earlier actually, and said it's my 2nd favourite behind Blizzard Beach in Florida. I'll definitely be returning to both at some point in the future!
:D Jayne :D
Thanks for all the information everyone! Will definately have a look at the Ayia Napa one. What is it like at peak times for queuing etc?

Pam :cheers
can't help there but May was no queues, well about five in front max but that ain't a queue IMO. :D
We went in the middle of June and there were no queues. It was perfect! :tup
:D Jayne :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.