Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Blimey you booked up way ahead :D
Hi, I've just came back from the hotel, and it had a good position, right on the sea front. I had a good time, but i imagine it would be a lot better in the summer, as the hotel had three pools, one of which was indoor. and the entertainment would have been outdoors, based around the pool. The only problem we had was that at this time of year the evening entertainment was nearly non existent. There were also a couple of bars that weren't open either.

We had a family room which also had an upstairs mezzanine type bedroom as well. It was really spacious. The bathroom had plenty of room, as it had a separate toilet and bidet. The staff were really friendly and helpful.

Hope that helps, jeanette
I am surprised to see no reports on this hotel. It has had mixed reports elsewhere. We are due to arrive this Sunday! Anyone have any info please? Also news on the weather would be appreciated. Thanks :roll:
Dave8865

I know the postion of your hotel and have posted a map of it on another link and highlighted it for you check it out. goto post...

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=67541

Cheers

Duffnufc
Hi (new to all this so bare with me)
I have recently return from this hotel, i had 1 week there in March. We flew in to Monister and despite what aour travel agent told us, it was about a 2hour coach ride from the airport. When we arrived at the hotel it was about 9pm we were greeted with a drink, our cases taken straight to our rooms while we filled in those card thingys.
The weather was not the best this time of year, but i only needed a light cardie so much better than summer in England :lol:. It was getting much warmer towards the end of the holiday, but it was also getting busier and I am not keen on busy.
The hotel was very clean and peaceful, very cool when it gets hot outside im sure that will be appreciated. The beds are made everyday somedays they make beautiful shapes out of spair blankets and your pjs and sprinkle rose petels on your bed.
For those of you with children the animation team are great Thomas (Austrian) is very good at organising games, there are swings near the outside pool for younger children and a cinema. Obviously early in the season not everything was open so i cant give a true account at what you will get.
You must however book an al a carte meal one night (its free), with your head waiter they serve you at a candelit table again with flower pettels everywhere. Its beautiful.
I have a bit of a starnge request for anyone going there, I made great friends with the animation team and wasnt able to get a photo, so if you go could you take one and post it on here or email it to me, I miss them we had a great laugh.
It is not a 5* rated hotel in this country but the waiters and staff treat you like royalty, so please please please dont be german, smile at them and thanks them, they like the English!!!
Thank you so much enjoy your trip. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.