Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
think you are close to the irish centre there and not far from the kasbah and plaza centres. Depends what you like would recommend a vist to CAFE LA BELLE in the Yumbo.
Hey Im going to Los Salmones on the 11th June till the 18th June with 3 other people, heard a few bad reports but i have also heard a few good ones too.
oh great well i'll see you there then! not long now! so are you four girls? were not looking for anything very fancy just somewhere to sleep and a good pool! im sure it will be a good laugh since its a young peoples hotel! have you been to playa del ingles before? xx
go to http://www.gran-canaria-info.com accomodation PDI loads on their forum asking same questions
Hey there is 3 girls and a guy, Its my birthday on the sat and the guys on the sunday, Never been to PDI. Looking forward to it, 4 weeks yesterday woohoo.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.