Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
zoomarine
8 Posts
Its in Guia, which is about 10 miles from Albuferia :D
thanks :lol: do you happen to know who does the trips for these apart from travel reps,
You can often book direct with your hotel reception. Or I would imagine in a large town like Albuferia ,there will be independant booking agents as well. I would imagine a local agent would be cheaper than Thomson, FC, Thomas Cook etc. As the later tend to have a mark up to make their profit. :wink:
You can book to go to Zoomarine at all the travel shops in Albufeira, there is also a booking office inthe Mondelo supermarket which is where we booked ours, you can also book there if you need transport, we got a cab which was about 10 euros i think and then arranged for him to come back for us later in the evening when the Zoomarine closes. Although there is a cab rank outside the main entrance.
For information:
There are also coach trips from Praia da Rocha-Portimão to the Zoomarine - arranged through local travel agents.

Let me know if you require further details.
Hi
We plan to go here in August so i have e-mailed them direct from their web site i will be booking with them direct they were very helpful:D
Ali
Hi

We went to the Zoomarine last year from Albufeira,we went to the reception desk in the hotel and they sold tickets, but as we wanted to go that day he told us to go and just get on the zoomarine bus.The girl did ask for our tickets as we were getting on the bus,but when we told her we didn't have any she said it wasnt a problem just pay when you get there.

We went in June, it might be different if you are planning to go in July or August when its busier though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.