2 independent reviews of the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Address: Bath Road, Hounslow TW6 2AQ
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel Location
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Hounslow

Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel is rated 5 out of 5 from 2 Reviews

Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel Reviews

fiona visited the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Hounslow, England in August 2010
We stayed here on return from our holiday. We did not land at Heathrow till 10pm and were leaving 10am the following morning so this was a convenient hotel for us at a reasonable price for Heathrow.We were lucky with check in as there was only one couple ahead of us. However, I noticed when we were at the bar that where a large amount of people arrived at once, there was only one member of staff at reception and people had to wait for up to half an hour to be seen.
Room was standard,clean and the bed was comfortable. Overall the hotel could do with a facelift as it appeared a bit tired around the edges.
I have never in my life taken so long to reach my room from the lift- corridor after corridor it seemed and I ...
almost felt I needed a map and compass!
Breakfast was a big plus. It was included in our stay and had a huge self service selection.
A negative for us was that at check they asked us how we wanted to pay. I informed them that we had pre paid. They insisted I was wrong, and after 16 hours of travelling I just assumed i had been mistaken and we paid up. I fretted for a while afterwards as to how I had got that wrong as I am well organised( holidaywise) normally.
On returning home I found that we had indeed paid twice. Have emailed them with the details so hopefully it will be put right quickly.
Would I stay again? Well, Heathrow is not an easy place to find hotels that are not a fortune, so yes I would stay again- providing they deal with the double payment quickly.

Tour Operator: diy

"Had to pay twice, hoping to get it sorted"
fiona stayed at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Hounslow in August 2010
We stayed here on return from our holiday. We did not land at Heathrow till 10pm and were leaving 10am the following morning so this was a convenient hotel for us at a reasonable price for Heathrow. We were lucky with check in as there was only one couple ahead of us.

Room was standard, clean and the bed was comfortable. Overall the hotel could do with a facelift as it appeared a bit tired around the edges.

and I almost felt I needed a map and compass!

Breakfast was a big plus. It was included in our stay and had a huge self-service selection.

A negative for us was that at check they asked us how we wanted to pay. I informed them that we had pre-paid. They insisted I was wrong, and after 16 hours of travelling I just assumed I had been mistaken and we paid up. I fretted for a while afterwards as to how I had got that wrong as I am well organised ( holiday wise) normally.