Vier Jahreszeiten Starnberg Hotel

1 Review

• Good

• Food
  • Location
Great for couples and business.
4 years 8 months ago
The hotel is tucked away and we had a bit of trouble finding it at first, but once we found it and knew where it was we were fine. It is close to the high street, and only about a 15/20 min walk from the lake.

The hotel is lovely and decorated in a modern style. The room was very nice, and had its own espresso machine.

One thing I wasn't sure about was the bathroom having a great big window in it looking out into the rest of the room. It could be nice for a couple, but I was travelling with my Aunt. Luckily there is a blind that you can pull down, so neither of us were scarred for life.

All the staff were very helpful and dealt with any queries we had. The food in Olives, the restaurant was delicious.
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.