The Clock Place Apartments

2 of 12 hotels in Qawra

4 out of 5 from 10 reviews
Gherien il-Hida, L/O Mellieha, MLH 5390, MALTA,
"The Clock Place" apartments are situated in Qawra, a district within St Pauls on the north east of the island. The apartments are located in the quieter part of Qawra but the local shops, bars, restaurants and bus station serving all parts of the island.

10 Reviews

• Good

• Location
Excellent value
This month
Spotlessly clean.. owner extremely helpful. Loads of bars and places to eat all within a few minutes walk. Not the greatest view but didn't really matter. No English stations on TV but Josephine purchased a DVD and supplied some DVD's for us to watch of an evening.

Excellent Chinese takeaway set menu 5.60 just two blocks away. Would definitely return.

Travel operator: 151

Hotel tip: Incognito just over the road excellent menu. Also Alex bar two blocks down cheapest prices around.

Stevie And Gaye Black
clock place
1 year 2 months ago
We have been going to the clock place for the last 5 years and the apartments are excellent and spotless and value for what you pay, its nearby to shops and lovely restaurants the best one being THE PULMTREE. This year we stayed in the penthouse which was spacious with everything you need and Josephine is a lovely lady who will give you any help that you may need cant wait for next year as Malta is a lovely island.

Also the bus station is only 5 minutes away.
William Ball
Spotless
3 years 4 months ago
These apartments are superb, we stayed in the penthouse which is great with wonderful views but had a look at the other apartments and I must say that Josephine keeps them sparkling clean.

The apartments are very handy for any shopping in Bugibba or Qawra and the local supermarkets for food etc are just a short walk away as is the bus terminus to all of the island.

I have stayed in other apartments before and can honestly say these are by far the best for cleanliness and locality, anyone who has been to Malta before will know that the standard of cleanliness in some apartments is debatable.

If you are going to Malta for a holiday try these apartments, you wont be disappointed.

Travel operator: Josephine Vella

Bill & Jean Garrett
Excellent complex with warm friendly atmosphere
6 years 1 month ago
We enjoyed the June holiday in these apartments so much we decided on another week in October and once again it was perfect, thanks to Josephine and Margaret the apartment was spotless and comfortable and we were made to feel very welcome. It was like meeting old friends again. Roll on June 2012 for another 2 weeks.
David
5 star accomodation at a budget price
6 years 2 months ago
After staying in a few hotels over the years in Qawra, I decided in 2011 to try a self-catering apartment. The Clock Place is miles ahead of any hotel or its competitors. Not only is the building spotlessly clean, the building is also secure.

Having stayed here for 2 weeks in peak summer it’s amazing how quiet the apartments are with a good double glazed sliding door to balcony and secure pvc entrance door with double lock.

My apartment was also equipped with lcd TV and Freeview sky box (great for chilling out with the tunes on).

I must also mention that the apartment had everything you could possibly need, spacious beds, hob, fridge, comfy sofa, cutlery, the previously mentioned TV and Freeview. You name it, the apartments have it.

No wonder people book a year in advance! Thank you Jimmy and Josephine.
Liz
Took a chance, it was great!
6 years 3 months ago
I must admit I was a little unsure about booking these apartments as I could only find a few reviews about them, but, as they were all good, I took a chance. I'm very glad I did!

The apartment was beautiful and very well equipped, was immaculately clean and made a fantastic base for a family summer holiday. It was very well situated being only 2 minutes from the well-stocked supermarket.
Bill And Jean Garrett
Great location and great host
6 years 5 months ago
On this visit to Malta we stayed in The Clock Place apartments in Qawra which were superb.

They are in an ideal location, minutes from buses, shops, bars and restaurants, are spotlessly clean, good double glazing means no street noise during the night, they are very comfortable, well designed, beautifully decorated and have everything you could require during your stay.
Josephine is an excellent host who is friendly and very helpful.

We have already reserved the same apartment for next year and are looking forward to it already.
Warren
The best value in Malta
7 years 2 months ago
As others have said the website does not do this accommodation justice. The Apartments are spotlessly clean, spacious and in my opinion the best value in Malta. The owner Josephine is an excellent host, my only reservation in posting this review is that they will be full when I want to stay again!
Craig Thompson
9 years 4 months ago
booked privately after 2 recommendations on this web site. the web site does not do these apartments justice as they are of a very high standard. the location was ideal as we had stayed in this area before and found it to be very central with only a 3 minute walk to the sea and less to the shops and bars. normally we book the same 2 weeks every year for our holiday but will change the dates next time if required just to go back and stay at the clock place.
Location:

Travel operator: ryanair flight only

9 years 5 months ago
We stayed at the Clock Place. We have been there 3 times before. We stayed in self catering apartment. As usual it was very clean and all you needed for a very pleasant relaxing holiday.
If you need anything you just need to ring and ask. Taxi is also arranged for you if you do not want to bother getting one yourself.

Travel operator: Air Malta

Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.