Commodore Hotel

• Food
  • Location
Wayne Goodin
10 years 5 months ago
Rooms are small , but clean and modern. The hotel was spotless and the breakfast was excellent (buffet style) . The best thing about the hotle is it's location , which is within walking distance of the V & A Waterfront.
It does not have the atmosphere of the great B&B's and Boutique hotels to be found in South Africa but it is also a bit cheaper.
If I wished to stay near the V & A again I would definitely stay here again.
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:

Travel operator: Independent

Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Just Travel 4u is part of the Not Just Travel Group. We are members of the Uk's largest Independent Buying Group and have access to over 450
As YOUR Personal Travel Agent I am here at a time to suit you, to look after you & ensure the best holiday / travel experiences for all

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.