16 independent reviews of the Melodi Hotel
Ranked #113 of 171 hotels in Marmaris

Melodi Hotel Melodi Hotel is rated 3.44 out of 5 from 16 Reviews

Melodi Hotel Reviews

bill had a holiday at Melodi Hotel in August 2009
We arrived at 4am and were greeted by the night receptionist and a barman, and they were both very friendly and welcoming. We booked in and were in our rooms inside 10 minutes. The only catch was that we had to pay an extra

Tour Operator: on the beach

Nicola visited the Melodi Hotel, Marmaris in May 2008
It was great, the hotel has been taken over by a lovely family, the food here was lovely had a variety of diffrent food to choose from. the hotel staff where great and all spoke very good english. Our room was ideal, sea view from our balcony was very nice. very close to the beach bars resturants 2min walk. Very clean had our sheets and towels changed every day. I\'m definately going back it was well worth the money we paid to stay there. very very cheap.
Although there was not any entertainment in the hotel you only had to walk 2mins to the clubs anyway.
brillent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tour Operator: Thomas Cook

ian&kath stayed at Melodi Hotel, Marmaris in September 2006
We were very disappointed but only used the hotel for sleeping the lift did not work the stairs weren

Tour Operator: goldtrail

Debbie stayed at Melodi Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in July 2006
Food was poor and prepared in dirty conditions outside.

Room was on a slant, curtains could not close, toilet seat was broken and dirty, shower was hand held. Hotel lift was broken and I was given no assistance with my luggage. Fell down stairs which had no lights on because faulty bulbs had not been replaced. Staff let on that they could not understand me and gave no assistance when I fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle. Other than that, I enjoyed the rest of my holiday.

Tour Operator: Goldtrail

Lauren and joanna stayed at Melodi Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in July 2006
I have to say this is the worst hotel I ever stayed in, and wouldn

Tour Operator: Gold trail

Sarah stayed at Melodi Hotel in July 2006
Although we booked on a bed & breakfast rate, we never had breakfast there as it was so poor.
The main problem we had was with the lack of water to shower and the cleanliness of the hotel. For about 4 nights in our first week, we had to wait for water to have a shower which is unacceptable.

When we complained both to the rep and to Reception, they said it was a problem in the resort but we asked many others and their hotels were fine. We finally got hols of our rep\'s manager who came down and listened to us all, made a note of the complaints and took them to the General Manager.

After this, the water was fine for the second week but the poor cleanliness remained the same. Unfortunately, half of our party were only ...
there for a week so it really spoilt their holiday!

The hotel staff were ok with us, but the problem is that nobody seems to take responsibility when things go wrong. If you have difficulty with stairs, do not stay here as the lift has been broken for some time - with no sign of getting it fixed!

The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location as it is within walking distance of everything and even has a great waterpark on the doorstep.

I would not stay here again and would not recommend anyone else to until some money is spent improving basic living conditions.

Tour Operator: Goldtrail Holidays

Nicky had a holiday at Melodi Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in June 2006
This hotel is the worst I've ever stayed in. The air conditioning did not work properly and the lift was broken.

The bathroom flooded each time you used the shower. My partner slipped and his hand went through the window causing him to slit his wrist open.

The prices in the hotel changed every day 1st day we payed 12 lira for a cocktail the next day they were only 6 lira.

I unfortunately caught food poising from the hotel. The food is prepared outside in dirty conditions and the kitchen is disgusting.

I definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is below 2*.

Tour Operator: Goldtrail Holidays

Niall stayed at Melodi Hotel, Marmaris in August 2005
This hotel was good but not brilliant I enjoyed my holiday here and the staff were good to me.

The pool was a bit small but kids loved it.

The lift was broken nearly every day.

The location was really good it was close to the beach.

The entertainment was not that good I expected better.

The food was not special but my holiday was good over all.

Tour Operator: Thomas cook

Emma-Lou had a holiday at Melodi Hotel in August 2005
I loved this hotel! The staff were brilliant and the food was really good. You were within walking distance of pretty much everything. The Melodi Hotel really made our holiday the best it could possibly be and I plan on staying there again. I honestly don\'t see how anyone could bad mouth this hotel and the 2* rating is unjustified.

Tour Operator: Don't remember

KDDD visited the Melodi Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in July 2005
I dont agree with most of these comments this hotel is brilliant and the staff were very friendly couldnt have asked for better.

Food wasnt up to much but its cheap to eat out so whats the problem.

Turkish people were the friendliest peple Ive ever met.

The shower might flood but its not as bad as some people have made out here.

A great holiday!!

Terry Trish stayed at Melodi Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in September 2004
Breakfast didn't look too good.

Our room wasn't cleaned out all week and we had to ask for clean towels.

beach near to hotel.

Staff in the hotel very nice always had a chat.

I would not recommend this hotel

Tour Operator: Sunset

mopsy99 visited the Melodi Hotel, Marmaris in September 2004
The hotel is in a very good position,right behind the water park..with a sea view.The rooms are average size,bathroom very small,but every thing worked.The wardrobe space was not good,we kept a lot in a suitcase.Towels changed twice weekly,rooms cleaned every day.The pool and bar area is as good as you\'ll get anywere,breakfast was an excelent turkish breakfast..which also included boiled and scrambled eggs,cereal.The staff at this hotel are the best,they will do anything for you,they always look happy,nothing is too much trouble,we\'ve stayed in 5 star hotels and have never been looked after like we were by these guys.
My husband slipped on the steps which were wet,no warning sign,they don\'t go in for safety too much.The staff were brilliant,he was taken to hospital in agony,it turns out he had a muscle spasm,he was looked after very well,had to have injections ...
for 4 days,but all is well now.
But i have to be honest and say i would not stay at this hotel again,mainly because of the wardrobe space.

Hayley had a holiday at Melodi Hotel in September 2004
The hotel was nothing special, the shower flooded the bathroom whenever you used it and the bed and pillows were the most uncomfy I have ever used, but the staff made up for it.

All the workers there are great, they have a laugh with you and are always chatting and playing around, they even get into the pool and join in which I have never encountered at a hotel before.

I wouldn\'t go back to Turkey again but if the hotel was in a different location with the same staff I would definately visit it just because the staff are so good. The breakfast wasn\'t too impressive, but it\'s eatable. There isn\'t too much entertainment on, but it is quite good when it is on.

Tour Operator: Sunset

stef rob and steve had a holiday at Melodi Hotel in July 2004
bed and breakfast, maids do an excellent job even put your towels in heart shapes on the beds, hotel food is good, burgers hot dogs steak chips etc, the hotel is located in a great spot right near the beach and all bars, hotel staff are excellent ayhan leo kevin stephen peter oakie all our friends now, entertainment twice weekly turkish night, but staff will always keep you entertained, air conditioning payable locally and safe deposit boxes in reception , staff are very truthworthy would definately visit hotel again, i have been to this hotel the last two years

stef stayed at Melodi Hotel in July 2003
very basic hotel small rooms with just either a double bed and one single bed, rooms have air conditioning which costs around 80 pounds for 2 weeks including price of safe, the safe is located down in reception ,

pool is small but the staff make your holiday they cant do enough for you, there is a pool bar which serves drinks and they serve food almost all day,

maids change bedding every day, staff are always taking away your empty glasses for you and emptying ash trays even when you are lying by the pool they even bring your dinner to you plus tom sauce etc,

they keep the bar open as long as you want them to, they will even go to the shops and get your cigs cheaper for you,

we are going back again this july, ...
leo is the head bar person and ian ids the manager there is entertainment twice a week but people at the bar make there own ,

very freindly hotel, we only made it for breakfast about twice, tea toast eggs and jam ham etc you can buy an english breakfast for about 1.00 pound

kirstie stayed at Melodi Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in July 2003
When i visited marmaris in Turkey i didnt know what to expect. To my surprise the hotel ,staff and resort were all brilliant!

The hotel staff were really friendly ,nothing was too much trouble and the maid service was good aswell ,as for the food all we really tried was the bar snacks ie;burgers chips hotdogs ect as we only made it to breakfast a few times.
There wasnt much entertainment but the staff always spoke to you and kept you entertained with a few songs !
Once a week there was a turkish barbeque in the hotel which was good too!
What i enjoyed most was how friendly the staff were!

Other hotels in Marmaris