Melodi Hotel

• Location
Marcia Amison
Great for couples
2 years 9 months ago
Melodi is basic but very clean and friendly, nothing is too much trouble for basar and his family, food is excellent. Hotel is very central 2mins to beach front. You leave here feeling like part of the family. I have been here twice before and have booked for 2014. The staff are friendly and funny and go out of their way to entertain you. This hotel is suitable for all people, groups, singles and families. Some nights there is entertainment on, Turkish nights and bingo but most of the time the staff keep you amused!
6 years 9 months ago
We arrived at 4am and were greeted by the night receptionist and a barman, and they were both very friendly and welcoming. We booked in and were in our rooms inside 10 minutes. The only catch was that we had to pay an extra
Nicola
8 years ago
It was great, the hotel has been taken over by a lovely family, the food here was lovely had a variety of diffrent food to choose from. the hotel staff where great and all spoke very good english. Our room was ideal, sea view from our balcony was very nice. very close to the beach bars resturants 2min walk. Very clean had our sheets and towels changed every day. I'm definately going back it was well worth the money we paid to stay there. very very cheap.
Although there was not any entertainment in the hotel you only had to walk 2mins to the clubs anyway.
brillent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ian&kath
9 years 8 months ago
We were very disappointed but only used the hotel for sleeping the lift did not work the stairs weren
Debbie
9 years 10 months ago
Food was poor and prepared in dirty conditions outside.

Room was on a slant, curtains could not close, toilet seat was broken and dirty, shower was hand held. Hotel lift was broken and I was given no assistance with my luggage. Fell down stairs which had no lights on because faulty bulbs had not been replaced. Staff let on that they could not understand me and gave no assistance when I fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle. Other than that, I enjoyed the rest of my holiday.
Lauren And Joanna
9 years 10 months ago
I have to say this is the worst hotel I ever stayed in, and wouldn
Sarah
9 years 10 months ago
Although we booked on a bed & breakfast rate, we never had breakfast there as it was so poor.
The main problem we had was with the lack of water to shower and the cleanliness of the hotel. For about 4 nights in our first week, we had to wait for water to have a shower which is unacceptable.

When we complained both to the rep and to Reception, they said it was a problem in the resort but we asked many others and their hotels were fine. We finally got hols of our rep's manager who came down and listened to us all, made a note of the complaints and took them to the General Manager.

After this, the water was fine for the second week but the poor cleanliness remained the same. Unfortunately, half of our party were only there for a week so it really spoilt their holiday!

The hotel staff were ok with us, but the problem is that nobody seems to take responsibility when things go wrong. If you have difficulty with stairs, do not stay here as the lift has been broken for some time - with no sign of getting it fixed!

The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location as it is within walking distance of everything and even has a great waterpark on the doorstep.

I would not stay here again and would not recommend anyone else to until some money is spent improving basic living conditions.
Nicky
9 years 11 months ago
This hotel is the worst I've ever stayed in. The air conditioning did not work properly and the lift was broken.

The bathroom flooded each time you used the shower. My partner slipped and his hand went through the window causing him to slit his wrist open.

The prices in the hotel changed every day 1st day we payed 12 lira for a cocktail the next day they were only 6 lira.

I unfortunately caught food poising from the hotel. The food is prepared outside in dirty conditions and the kitchen is disgusting.

I definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is below 2*.
Niall
10 years 9 months ago
This hotel was good but not brilliant I enjoyed my holiday here and the staff were good to me.

The pool was a bit small but kids loved it.

The lift was broken nearly every day.

The location was really good it was close to the beach.

The entertainment was not that good I expected better.

The food was not special but my holiday was good over all.
Emma-Lou
10 years 9 months ago
I loved this hotel! The staff were brilliant and the food was really good. You were within walking distance of pretty much everything. The Melodi Hotel really made our holiday the best it could possibly be and I plan on staying there again. I honestly don't see how anyone could bad mouth this hotel and the 2* rating is unjustified.
Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: