Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi, how much was it on average for a pint of beer, or for a glass of wine or spirit and mixer?

We're off to Stalis in september but are going half board so the main things we'll be spending on are drinks in the evening and trips
Local beer - Mythos tended to be cheaper than Amstel, approx 2 to 4 euros for half a litre but the draft beer was slightly cheaper Glass of wine really tended to vary on wether you wanted house wine or bottled - most house wine was approx 3 euros ish and the same for spirits - not sure about mixers sorry. It definately seemed that imported beers etc were quite a lot more expensive though. Local wine was roughly 7-9 euros a litre most bottles started at about 10 euros. Hope this helps :cheers
Anybody been in 2011 yet, who can update this thread?

Thanks
Returned from there last week (24th) Petrol was 1.78

fwh
Cheers for that. Any updates on other prices - beer, eating out, etc?
We have recently returned from Crete. Don't really drink, but a meal with two starters, two mains and half of house wine was about 25 euros. Didn't look at the price of petrol because we didn't want to worry about it on holiday. Just bought 20 euro worth when necessary.

Sorry I can't help more. :que
Just came back a few days ago and the cheapest meal we had was 53 euros and the most expensiave 80 euros. That was for three people with starters, main course, wine, coke and water.
Just wondered how much Golden Virginia is 50gram packs if anyone can help? thanks
40 gramme pouch [not 50] 6.50 euro per pack
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.