Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Brownetts

I highly recommend djannys. When you come out Sun Village go right at the end of the road you will see djannys up to the left hand side. It is so cheap but really good. Locals and tourist go there and at night it is really busy. I would say for 6 including a few drinks each you would be about £40 maximum.

Liz
it is a very good restuarant but you need to get there by 6 otherwise you are queing for ages to get in
First time we tried to get into Djannys we wre waiting for ages as they kept letting larger groups in, if you're in a couple you could always try and find another couple to table share with.

We did try it again a bit earlier in the eve, about 545-615 and we pretty much walked straight in. Not sure if it was just luck or the fact we'd gone earlier.
My favourite method of beating queues at Djanny's, on my only stay in Sunny Beach, was simply to have lunch there then drink through until dinnertime - what queues? :wink:

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.