Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
sorry we do not have any revies [i will get it added and you may be the first] but have found a couple of reviews HERE

wizard
any members able to offer a recent review please post HERE

wizard
my dad is going to here on the 8th of may, im sure i will have a report for you in a week or so. they are not very happy as this is there 3rd hotel/apt move in as many weeks and all they have been offered is £25 volucher each, never book with asda lol
update

iv not spoke to them as such but via text they have said they are been moved rooms, as they are sick and tied of been woken up at 4am with piss artists running up and down the halls and slaming doors. adsa will have a lot to answer for when they get back, it seems they have moved them into a place that is full of 18-30s, my dad is near on 60, hes not happy
a even bigger update

just got off the phone to them, they say the place is a crap hole, it is 18-30s, they have just moved hotel and its cost them £120 to move to the hotel they was booked at the start, they have got to know 4 couples and they all have had the same set up, all moved out and paid extra to book into the same hotel as they booked in the first place. i dont know if its asda or the tour op, but they have have said to me that the 2nd hotel they got moved to is not even open, it dont sound good
Hi si-uk.. .. :wave:

I visit many of the Zante forums and the Perkes is a favourite with the lads on tour.. ..
I could quote from memory many of the comments i've read time and time again for the Perkes..

"The barstaff are legends" Seems to be a favourite from the 18-30's..

Whoever sent your parents there must have known the reputation the hotel has. But, i will add in defence of your tour op that being earlier season maybe they thought they could get away with it. And it is also the responsibility of the Hotel staff and local reps to keep control and have proper rules on behaviour so all guests can have an enjoyable holiday.

I've stayed in Laganas apartments May and June and never had a problem, in fact i've had some great days and nights out with many of the other guests in the past and the age ranges have been varied. Families, singles, couples both young and senior.

Laganas has been a great family resort in the past and the last few years the 18-30's have taken over although the Hoteliers Association, The Mayor and other parties are trying to bring Laganas back to a more mixed and family orientated resort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.