Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I have arrived
14 Posts
Hi wiz,

good to hear of your safe arrival. Give the Greeks my love :) Hope you like your new style room. Now get outside and enjoy that sunshine. Are you off exploring today or is it a day of relaxation on the beach?
Glad to hear you arrived safely. The weather's brill here to so far :sun but..... we have to work lol.

Enjoy Wiz and happy birthday to Mrs Wiz :kiss
Glad to hear you've arrived safe and sound, and so far everything meets with your approval. Enjoy your hols!
well another scorching hot day here, we have booked a trip for Sunday to Nisyros including volcano and village trip [looking forward to that one not been to Nisyros with all our trips to Kos

brian
Brian,
Make sure that you go down in to the volcano crater - some people stay at the cafe at the top and miss out big time on the sulphur infusion!

Cheers,
Ralph
You've picked a good trip if you like rotten eggs :rofl We actually cycled here & back from Kos Town :really I think you'll see what I mean when you get there :tup Enjoy the trip!
being the idiot i am, :rofl i awoke early this morning to the sun rising from behind one of the nearby islands

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9336/ageanvillage018.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
many thanks to the government employees of Greece who have insisted we stay another day :rofl i am sure the wallet can cope with another day at the bar :cheers

wiz
I was wondering when you were due back and if the strikes would affect you. Lucky devil :rofl
Not so funny for those who lose a day getting to Greece though, like us last year !
Wizard, lucky you're stuck in resort and not at the airport, that wouldn't be much fun.
yes very lucky the hotel has taken good care of us, offferd to let us keep the room on but as we had already packed we declined, and they have given us our evening meal , only extra cost to us is a couple of drinks and probably an extra day parking which first choice rep has already told us to claim back

wiz

ps i tried to arrange a 48 hr strike but they would not play ball
Well you cant win 'em all !!!!!!!!!!!!
now at the airport only to find at least 1 hr delay on incoming flight :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.