Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We've been several times lately and the boys,2x14 and 1x10 always want to spend a day at the water park in Playa den Bossa, bus into Ibiza then change to Bossa or maybe get a water taxi,it depends where you're staying.T.
big point where you planning on staying first.as a base camp?.playa den bossa would be best for you.bowling alley/crazy golf/kids park area/lots of sports to due.its flat.good walks.carboot just up the road.longest beach/plane spotting.lots of kids to make friends.magic shows in hotel/parrot shows/puffing billy trian/water park on your door step/near airport so not far to travel on tranfers/kfc/pizzahut/macs/ ect ect ect
Regarding the question in your topic title, Sa Tanca is child friendly. Lots of families takes children there and, to be honest, for that reason I would not reccommend it to people going without children, as the pool is often full of kids playing.

Cala Llonga beach, about 2 minutes walk from Sa Tanca, is one of the safest beaches you will find anywhere. The water stays shallow for a long way out and the slope is very gradual, with no sudden drops. The water is generally calm because, as the resort name suggests, it is a very long cove, so there are only waves coming in when the weather is really bad.

Cala Llonga does not have the same amenities as have already been described in Playa D'en Bossa, but places like Es Cana, Playa D'en Bossa, Santa Eulalia and Portinatx are easy to reach, either by local bus services or by hire car if preferred. There are however, plenty of child friendly places to eat at night. Kids seem to love SOS on the beach front, and Sa Tanca also does food.

Hope this helps.

JJ
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.