Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I've been wondering the same thing? We head out at the end of August and England have 2 full internationals while we are out there.

We're staying at the Club Tonga so I've set my sights on Trotters bar (I think).

Also, does anybody know the average cost of a pint away from the hotel?
Depends what you are looking for?

Plenty of bars, nothing remotely Spanish though. Most of the bars along the seafront are geared towards the Germans, whilst there are a few notable English ones in the streets leading away from the sea front up towards the main road. Anne & Neils, Shipwrecked and Trotters by the beach are the three we tended to frequent, all English and we went there purely for the food as the muck at our hotel was almost inedible. La Bocatin is also worth looking out for if you like Tapas.
Thanks Alanso, which area is La Bocatin in, is it seafront or tucked away?

Cheers
Hi mate,

Anne & Neils is worth checking out, they have Sky sports too. They do pretty good home cooked food as well - I'll add that I usually give anything remotely British a miss when I'm on holiday, as I like to eat the local food. On this occasion though, I sought out English food as the hotel food had made me bad and I had to get something in me. Holiday Village Viva in case you are worried it was your hotel!

Bo Katin is situated in Avda Jose Trias, just off the main road that runs through the resort. If you find Trotters, stand with your back to it and turn right. The road you are looking for will be 4th on your right if I recall. You can't miss it. There's also ONE proper Spanish place along Passeig Colon, which runs parallel to the beach. It's in either the Lonely Planet guide, or the Rough guide.
Nice one, thanks very much, the directions are much appreciated.

Cheers

Wayne
Nice one, thanks very much, the directions are much appreciated.

Cheers

Wayne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.