Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Can't help you with rock bars, but Tierna's Irish bar is good for a sing song (and dance). It's located near the Gima (point) centre and dead easy to find.
There are a few Rock Bars in Bar Street. There are 2 Irish bars at beach front. Ibrox and Tierna Irish bar.
thanks will be looking out for them !! any good places for the little ones ? dont think they will enjoy that but we have 2 familys and 1 couple can bring the older ones off for those ?
Havana/Club Atrium is good for the younger ones - has big secure play area for them, Also shows for the adults in there whilst the kids are playing
thank you for that all!! is havana in the main marmaris area ? we are staying in armutlan area but will be going to main area at night sometimes !
Havana is in Armulatan, walkable from Antique palace - But you could catch the number 2 bus from outside the hotel and it will drop you outside Havana

LA
thank you very much !! cant wait !! :glynis
+I can assure you the ibrox bar is not irish, no way hosie.
You get some good Ulster songs in it. In my opinion it was one of the best bars that I visited when I was there
We were in hotel Ebru right behind Ibrox bar, and yes you do get Ulster songs (not bad either), but Ulster is Northern Ireland and thus English !!!!!

I would say Tierna's is the best Irish Bar, did hear of one in Bar street but never went there.
Ulster is Brittish not Irish nor English
We were in hotel Ebru right behind Ibrox bar, and yes you do get Ulster songs (not bad either), but Ulster is Northern Ireland and thus English !!!!!

errrm can I just correct you there.

I live in Belfast............and I am certainly not English (not that there is anything wrong with it!) :shock:

Thats one of the daftest statements Ive seen on here in my three year membership :shock:
oooohh

Very touchy, it wasnt meant as a statement, its just the way many English see Northern Ireland.
Scotland is also part of the BRITISH isles, is that English too then??
Now, Now children, behave :roll:
Can't believe we now have to be politically correct even on this site!! :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.