Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hello carolyuk, take a look here it may help.

http://www.palazzoparisio.com

Dave
hello corolyuk you might like to take a look at http://www.farmhousecooking.com they cater for weddings and it is a lovely place.

inselli ghalik

alan
Hi Alan & Carol, we have eaten here and the food is pretty good and the venue would be perfect for a wedding reception.

Prosit
Sliema2
The Palazzo Paradiso would be a beautiful venue for a wedding - but I wouldn't think it would come cheap! When we did a tour round there last year the guide told us that the civil weddings were held in the mirror room (can't remember the exact name!), which is a stunning room. Wedding breakfasts were held in the dining room (but the family china and crystal wasn't used). The view from the balcony overlooking the garden would be beautiful for photos. We've also seen marquees erected in the garden, so I would think larger receptions would be held there.

The guide did tell us that a book about the Palazzo was soon to be published, and she promised to email us with the details, but we've heard nothing yet. Maybe when we go back later this year it will be available.
I held my wedding at the Palazzo Parisio earlier this year and it was amazing, the rooms are stunning and the balcony is great for champagne and canapes!!
We had dancing in the gardens in the courtyard and my friends said it was the best wedding they had aver been to. The caterers were brilliant and it is no where near as expensive as you might think. I had a full on wedding with horse and carriage and 5 course meals including drinks all day and night for 30 guests and it didn't hurt the bank balance too much at all. If you want a stunning wedding at a fraction of the cost I highly recommend the Palazzo Parisio.
Travel time between Mellieha and Naxxar by car is around 20-30- mins depending on traffic.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.