Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
almost identical question asked before - its well worth doing a search of the forum before posting questions :cheers

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63730
I saw that before I asked, was looking for a more recent review but thanks. :D
What is a beautiful, affordable outdoor venue for a wedding on Cape Cod? My fiancee and I have had to change our plans quite a bit, as our finances have drastically changed since we originally planned our wedding. She grew up in Brewster, Mass (mid-cape), and we just returned from vacation there. Watching her light up when she spoke of her years living out there, I had the idea of surprising her with a Cape Cod wedding, even though we were planning our wedding for our home in Buffalo. We really have a very small budget, so we may have to scrap the reception, instead pouring the money into the ceremony. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You might get a better response if you post in the American and Canada forum
Sorry cant help with the Palazza Paraiso but I have just returned from a wedding in Malta where the reception was held in the Villa Arrigo in San Pawl, Tan-Targa. It was wonderful and so romantic.

The chapel was 2 mins walk away and the happy couple stayed in St Julians.

Kath x
Hi there. We went to a Maltese wedding reception at this venue a few years ago, It is a stunning venue!!! I would recommend it for a wedding. Hope htis helps in your decision
We were in this venue few times as a Photo Booth Malta team.
I can definitelly recommend it, it is a very beautiful place for a Wedding.
Garden is really amazing!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.