Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Congratulations on the engagement.
Is the Wedding going to be in Malta too :wink:
hi jo

glad you had a lovely holiday
and congratulations on your engagement

told you the cats only look skinny in the summer

inselli ghalik

alan
Thanks for your kind wishes.
Yes the wedding will be at Valletta Registry, Merchants Street, Valletta. Went to see it to discuss details & despite reservations & what I'd been told, thought the marriage room was lovely - the chair covers matched my dress! Can't book anything till 3 months before the date though, so I will have to be patient :?
Hi Jo'

Congratulations onyour engagement. Nice to see that you had a great time. Are you glad to be back!....not :wink:
Thanks again. Got a very sweet ring from Sterling Jewellers in Valletta.

Am really suffering post holiday blues. Was a bit glad to be back as missed wildlife in the garden, but now I am wearing boots, trousers and cardi to work covering up my gorgeous tan....I want to go back again and really miss Malta and the laid back routine.

Seriously thinking about buying a place out there as an investment, but know there is a lot to look into.

I'd go back in September if I wasn't saving for a wedding!
8) hi jo , many congratulations on your engagement ,and best wishes for the future ,how did you go on with the dreaded timeshare louts :?: :twisted:
Hi Jo, congratulations on your engagement I hope that you and the future Mr Bookworm will both be very happy together, incidentally Mrs Sliema2 and I had our first wedding anniversary at the Porto Azzuro in 1997 which was our first of many visits to Malta, we return to Malta tommorow so we will toast your health with a Cisk in the little bar at the bottom of Xemxija hill when we do the heritage trail next week.

L-isbha xewqat
Sliema2
Thanks Sliema2. I will be thinking of you both sitting in Sammy's Tavern (sob) I want to go back again & I've only been back a week....

(Incidentally, how do I get hold of Cisk in this country? yum....

Highly recommend pink Zeppis liquer & lemonade.

Be warned....the Porto Azzuro now has timeshare....they have an office behind the pool at the hotel....If you are firm, they don't hassle you and I only got stopped once in Bugibba....I think there is progress!
Hi Jo, thanks for the advice, for Cisk in the uk Contact Mr Bernard Scerri at the Malta Culture Movement in london http://www.allmalta.com/mcm/index.html

Regards
Sliema2
Thanks Sliema 2 enjoy your holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.