Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I like the market ones GM :D
They are from Mapsua, my daughter took a dislike to the smell of the butchers, and the fish market was sweeter on the inside than the outside.

Wherever we holiday we try to visit the produce markets, got some great ones in turkey a couple of years ago

glad you approve
I like to visit the local markets as well. Some of them require a strong stomach though :lol:
I can't find the pics (we also love Mapusa market I desribe it as "a manic but great fun authentic Indian market"and a must see)
Htightjock

The photos have been moved into theCandolim folder in the Goa section.

GM
Thanks found them great photo's thanks for sharing :)
:wave Hi G/M your photographs are lovely I love looking at the photo galleries on the forum I have some photos to upload myself I will have to get round to doing that ..............Q what is the thing sitting on the sunbed :?: and is the picture of the couple ..you and your other half :?: colleen
All the smells of Mapusa market came flooding back to me just by looking at those pics 8) roll on 23 rd March.

Alan
Irishcollen

The thing! is a piece of rock i found on the beach, i thought it looked intersesting.

and the picture is of yours truly and mrs mad with auquib from anchari arts in candolim.

I also enjoy browsing the gallerys, i should be posting more pictures soon

GM
:thanks G/M IM looking forward to your next lot of photos ....IM going to ask my son to put our november photos on ..over the week end ...colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.