Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Holiday pics.
22 Posts
I can't help with the disc, but what an end to your holiday, its been a bit out of the ordinary before you every got there, but I hope you have some good memories along with all the traumas. I don't think many of my photos, especially at night are any good, (need a new camera - hint! if he reads this) perhaps Gemma33, Irishcolleen or Linb will have some of our meets ups with the blue band brigade.
Sorry Sleep cant help about the disc thingy but once ive sorted out my photos etc I can forward all the ones of us together onto you. (probably after Xmas - hectic just now!)
Thanx girls would love a piccy or 2 of us all together that would be great.The holiday one way and another was'nt stress free but i still enjoyed it (the company we kept had something to do with it)Hope you are keeping well and looking forward to the next one i'm looking now for a cheap one so who knows i might see you AGAIN.
Have a brill xmas and a happy new year.xxxxxxP.s give my love to the boys.Forgot them .xx
It is possible to retrieve data and pictures from a "wiped" memory card because all what happens when you "wipe" or erase the card is that it allows the camera to overwrite the info already on the card.

I had a embarrasing cock up recently when I lent my digi cam to a neighbour telling them not to bother to take their old fashioned film camera as "modern technology - its the way forward" however when they got back from their holidays in Venice the card in the camera had become corrrupted and I thought that they had lost all their pictures.

I managed to download some recovery software and after a lot of messing about managed to retrieve about 90% of the pics.

I think that it is more difficult to do if the card has been Formatted rather than just Erased.

I never did tell my neighbours about just how close they where to having no momentos of Venice!!

If you want to send me the card I'll have a go - no promises though.
:lol: :lol: Sleeps Im happy to say I have lots of lovely photos of us all together so I will be able to send you them all ESP the one of the blue band brigade ..or as gemma33 polly50 and I call ourselvs the GGGs georgous goa girls . :rofl .............on the left ..newbutt..mike and his lovely wife carol..linB..sleeps hubby and son..sleeps...polly50 and hubby irishcolleen..and hubby...and newbutts hubby ......Ps everyone was ok with this photo going on the forum I did ask .....colleen..http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1036/1001162gj3.jpg
The GGS all with their blue band on at lazy days ....Sleeps ..my sister in law Anne.. Gemma33...linB.... Irishcolleen..(me}and polly50 .in Nov 2007...PS I have asked everyone before I put this photo on .....Fiona will you add a place where we can put photos of the H/T bands to show where we have worn them ..colleen....http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5305/1001182df3.jpg
Will move this back to the Goa section.

MarkJ HT Mod
Great pictures, nice to put faces to names!
irishcolleen wrote:
Fiona will you add a place where we can put photos of the H/T bands to show where we have worn

we are looking into this just now IC. Give me a pm if there is not a new section in the next few days.(Its a bit hectic for the mod/admin team at the moment as you can imagine)
Irishcolleen youve got some of the names round the wrong way in the wristband photo :oops: :lol:
It should read: Sleep, Anne (your sister-in-law), Gemma (me!!!), Linb, Irishcolleen (you!!!) and Polly.
Youve obviosuly had one too many coffees :wink:
:roll: :roll: There now I have put it right we all are in our right places now :kiss
:hmmm I dont remember that bit about the gorgeous goa girls. More like the golden girls :shock: :lol: PS I love your new Christmas avator Irishcolleen, very pretty.
Did you ever get any one to recover the lost pictures?
I have found a programme that was able to recover 117 photos that had been deleted from my memorey card

let me know if you need any help

GM06
have you still got the memory card? and have you taken new pictures on it since wiping the Goa ones off? :think
Also is the cd brokenas in snappedin half or just can;t be read.

Roxio make a disk rescue program and I'm sure other must...I'd try a freeware download site to se ehwat they have
:wave: Hiya guys i've not recovered any piccys and at this present moment i dont know where the disc is it was cut through the one side waiting for my son to come so i know whats happened to the disc. Will let you know more soon thanx for the interest hopefully i'll get some of the pictures back.
I have taken photos on the memory card since i had it swiped.
Just got a message from our son and guess what ! HE THROWED THE DISC AWAY! :yikes on hubby's instructions. O/H said he told me about it but i can't remember it (old age) so thats the end of that then...I'll know in march to take great care of my disc and treasure it till i get home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.