Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Aslemma, you will need the 23k for the return journey - remember the Argan Oil, you could sell it on back here and make a packet :rofl I'm sorry I thought you had already gone, good luck, safe journey and tell all when you return!
Thanks Anne. I've got the Argan Oil on my list of things to bring back, together with some harissa for an English/Tunisian couple now living in Essex who are suffering withdrawal symptoms and some more pashminas (which the spell-check would like me to change to passionates :D ). Leaving home tomorrow evening as I've got 8.30am flight on Friday. I'll be sure to do a report when I get back but I can't promise to tell 'all'. :rofl
I cant believe it,I called into Thomson today and asked if they would allow some extra baggage for the Red Cross.
She phoned Thomas Cook airlines and they have allowed us an extra 10 kgs each!
We can combine the 20kgs but they have to be in a separate case or holdall from our luggage.
Now my hubby is worried we will have to deliver this extra case when we arrive.
I think it may be taken from us at Monastir so we cant put anything in it that is part of our allowance.
I have a case I dont use which I am going to fill ,but what do we do with it when we arrive. :que
Well done Thomas Cook Airlines :tup
I've sent you a PM. BA is somewhat different but it might be an idea to do what I have done. Put a luggage label on with your name and hotel address (in case it goes missing) plus another label with "For Croissant Rouge, Sousse" - the latter was simply because it is a lightweight holdall so not particularly secure and I didn't want anyone to steal things from it and knowing it was for charity might be a disincentive. :roll:
ebay hoover vacum bags are great for going on holiday shrinking all them clothes :tup

not so good getting home when thmaid has no hoover though :duh

but one way luggage perfect :wave:

enjoy Aslemma
I may have to use one of those vacuum bags as I cant find the case I was going to take the stuff in for the Red Cross!
I have had to use a large holdall which is stuffed to the limit!
I will see if I can get it vacuum wrapped at the airport. :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.