Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i would also reccomend this trip, although we did take our 4 yr old grandaughter with us and she enjoyed it. it was mostly couples on our trip and the singer was a bit boring but i really enjoyed watching the sun set and the swim in the sea was majical.my daughter is 22 and single so she found it boring..
Ooo that sounds fab. Thanks for the recommendation. I think I'll book this this year.
Thinking about this again, I'm sure that children would love this evening cruise and would find it a magical way of watching the sunset followed by some amazing star-gazing (and moonlight if you're lucky). I was just thinking it might be a bit of a late night for them but it is the holidays so why not?!

Nuttynet - I'm sorry that your 22 year-old single daughter found it boring. Perhaps she may be lucky enough to go again one day with a partner when hopefully she'd find it very romantic.
Wow! I've just googled their name and found that they have a website with incredible online offers. The sunset cruise is only £9.60 when booked online and that is a steal. I wish I'd seen it before I went but now I know for next year (Yes! We've already booked again with Aegean).

I see that they also do all the other activities with a discount if booked online and a one-way transfer from Dalaman for £30 up to 3 people and only £40 up to 14 people.

It's worth having a look! http://www.caroletayfun.com
We were told about Carole & Tayfun tours and boat trips by a neighbour who recently returned home. She couldn't praise them highly enough. :tup
We are off to Ovacik in September, so we've booked up a load of excursions and boat trips on-line. (including the sunset cruise)
My neighbour reckons they saved her a fortune, as they were also fed well, and entertained most days of their 2 week holiday.

Where in the U.K. could you get a lovely boat trip with a substantial meal and entertainment thrown in for just 12 quid each? It looks like they haven't bunged up the prices in a couple of years either. (judging by the first post) How rare is that???
We even got a cheap trip to Fethiye market -Kaya village with lunch thrown in for just 2 quid each. (promotion price for booking 2 trips or more). AND every trip includes pick up and return transfers too and from your hotel. :)
I will give my own verdict when we get back.
What a fab web site. Are there any trip operators similar in Belek? we are going to Cornelia Deluxe for our honeymoon and are looking for a couple of day trips. Thanks for any help
Joy
I don't know about Belek Joy, but you could always 'google' boat trips and excursions in Belek, and see what comes up.
Good luck, and have a fab wedding and honeymoon!
Interesting to see this resurface!

We've just booked transfers from Dalaman to Ovacik with them and got a good price. Looking forward to the evening sunset cruise again. If you're going to Fethiye/Ovacik/Hisaronu/Olu Deniz region I'd recommend a look at their website and taking advantage of their special online offers.
We've just booked our transfers with them too. :tup
See you on the sunset cruise Yorkshire Boy. (If you're there in September, between 11-25 that is)!!!
OOOH, A bit too hot for me that early!!!! (pale skinned and red hair I'd frazzle)!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.