Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi
We are going to the Alba Queen in June for two weeks I have two boys who will be 3&7 when we go, there are lots of photo's on holiday check and the reviews look good although they all seem to be german? Hopefully a couple of brits there next year just to keep my kids happy! We went to Belek last year and although I wasn't very impressed with Belek (nothing there to be honest I am hoping Side has a bit more to offer) the hotel we stayed in was excellent and after looking at other resorts destinations you can't seem to get the same standard and facilites for the same price, we stayed at the Letoonia Golf in Belek and we didn't move we really relaxed hoping to get out and about a bit more this year, I will post a review of the hotel when we get back.
Ok,

Thanks for that and I hope you have a great time when you are on holiday.
If you look at the website http://www.homeinturkey.com there is lots of information and photos of Side.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.