Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
What can I say, a mouthwatering post, thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Wilson ;)
We're off to Turunc again end of August. Haven't tried the small place next to Pashas before, so I think you may have tempted us! Last year we discovered Antik restaurant, a lovely family run place, which we ended up going back to a couple of times, and will go again this year. There are just too many good restaurants for a fairly small resort, you don't have enough time to go back to them all.
What a great report. Can't wait to return to Turunc on the 12th August for the 5th time. I agree that there is not enough time to get around the restaurants in 2 weeks. We looked at the little restaurant next to Pasha's but presumed it was just like a pancake house. Must give it a try this year. Where is the Antik Restaurant located and also the Bondjuk that people mention? I know the restaurants that we enjoy going to but always willing to try some new ones. I may have already been to these but can never remember the names. Hopefully you can help with directions. Happy holidays to anyone else going to Turunc this year or anywhere else in fact. ESM. :sun2
The Antik is behind the petrol station and over the little bridge, and the Bondjuk is at the opposite end of the resort at the bottom of the hill as if you're setting off towards Icmeler.
Forgot to say we also had brunch on Monday(market day) at Pasha's. It is still 10 TL and is excellent value for money.
Its from 11am to 1pm, and there is a really good selection of Meze, and barbecue'd chicken and meatballs, as much as you can eat.
We didn't manage to get there for an evening meal this time, but it was always very busy, so is obviously still good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.