Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We found the restaurants along the front by the sea were very nice, sorry I can't remember the names but we had some lovely Turkish meals there.
We returned just over a week ago.
There is a new restaurant Pasha on the road that runs parallel to the main street. They do a Monday (market day) brunch all-you-can-eat type buffet. This consists of several meze and salads, and barbecued kebabs, meatballs etc. The price is 10YTL for adults and the small children in our party ate free.
We also had good meals in Korfez as always, Han and Can. Another of our favourites is Bonjuks on the bend on the road on the way out of the village. Their oven lamb (order 24 hours before) is something else, also try their specialily Bonjuk salad as a starter, although with all the trimmings you get you hardly need a starter. The atmosphere is small, intimate and very friendly.
We have hardly ever been disappointed with the restaurants, there's a great choice.
Have a lovely holiday!
Ooh thank you.

We have never really been disappointed with the food on any of our trips but it's good to have recommendations.

I cannot wait to be sat in the sun rather than huddled up in a thick cardigan and fluffy socks :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.