Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, Try the Mega Diana. Book through Donatella travel near the George & dragon restaurant (not the one on the beach front) Its their own boat, about £13 a head all inclusive (food and drink ). Beer is cold and glass bottled plenty soft drinks too. Get to the boat early and get your breakfast too ! Not overcrowded plenty of beds and a thoroughly enjoyable day. We were on it in June.
Glen
hi, i second that suggestion, best trip going, a really fantastic day, they only book as many people as there are sunbeds, food, drink and entertainment all top notch, think ive done this trip about 21 times now.

marnie
I am staying in the Royal Garden Marmaris from 31st August for one week and would love to try this boat trip but will i be able to find donatella travel easy enough?
hi

you really must do this trip, the easiest way to find donatella travel is take the number 2 dolmus and its the first stop just off the main street. its on the left side of the road, next to a little bar called no limits.

they do have a website just google donatella travel, also there is more on the mega diana on here, just search mega diana.
i know you will enjoy your trip.

marnie,
Thanks everone, think I will be on that boat this Sunday :sun2
I have been on the Mega Diana many times, and I have a walk down to the marina in the evening and visit them on the boat and book there and then, and they also arrange to pick you up from your hotel at no extra cost, and at the end of the day they will also take you back to your hotel. Worth every penny, and a good laugh, and the cold drinks are flowing all day, and the food is good too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.