Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Dave ,I have really enjoyed reading your review.I will be there in 6 weeks and looking forward to trying some of the restaurants in the village.
There must be over 100 restaurants in Icmeler so its good to read recommendations.
There is something about Icmeler that makes you want to return time and time again.Jay :sun2
Fantastic in depth report Dave.....Thanks I really enjoyed reading it :tup
Well, was that a report or what ! excellent reading and brought back vivid memories of our July holiday in Marmaris. Many thanks for taking the time to write all this Dave.

Wilson ;)
Great post.

Not been back long myself. I was told by a friend who lives there, There are over 300 restaurants in Icmeler, without counting the hotel restaurants, so there are a few to choose from alright...
i really enjoyed reading your report :)
i am having my 1st visit to icmeler,next year,so really enjoy,reading all about it!
thanks for the insight,
tracy
Great review dave, Me and the missus are off to marmaris next saturday! [10.10.09]. Just one question, mate. The 2 day ephesus/pammakule trip you did, we wanna do that one too. How long did you spend in ephesus?, Thats the only bit i'm interested in!!!!!!
You can do a one day trip just to Ephesus, it took about 2.5 hours to walk through the site from top to bottom getting all the info from the guide, it's a great place to visit.

Dave
Excellent post. great detail for those who are heading that way.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.