Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Can't recommend an AI in Gumbet, but the Parkim Ayaz is is very good half board option.
Two lovely pools and on the beach in a fairly quiet area. One of the pools has a jacuzzi section.
We really enjoyed it there.

Marn and Mike.
How about Royal Asarlik Hotel? It is a nice hotel, close to the beach but also with a pool. It is 10 minutes to the centre so not right in the middle of everything.

I would say avoid any of the real bargain AI hotels, especially those with Litera in the name as they have had some very bad reviews.

Bar street is pretty much the same as say five years ago, although it depends how long you mean by a few :que

Kedi
Kedi,

Last time in Gumbet was about 6 yrs ago, but I guess it's still pretty much the same.

Which UK TO's do the Royal?

Iain
Yes, pretty much he same, that was when I lived there :cheers

Thompson do Royal Asarlik but if you look at somewhere like Travel republic you will probably get the same holiday cheaper.
Would avoid the parkim ayaz, stayed there in September. Deffo not a 4* hotel.
I would recommend the Club Isis. Stayed there in May 2008. Excellent hotel
Club Isis is a bit out of Gumbet though and at the bottom of a HUGE hill so you would have to either walk up it every time you wanted to go out or get a taxi.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.