Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
gumbet
8 Posts
Hi - I havent actually stayed in Mimosa although I have stayed in Gumbet and thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.
Mimosa does have its own website and the accomodation looks lovely. Its worth a look.

I am sure that Kedi who posts regularly on this forum will be able to give you really good advice as she used to stay in Gumbet.

Sure you will have a good holiday. You can easily catch a dolmus into Bodrum. If my memory serves me right it only took about 15/20 mins.

Happy holidays!
Hi there,im also off to gumbet in 12 days time,cant wait now!!
Went to gumbet in may 2006 and had a great time,theres loads to do there,nice restuarants to eat out,and an abundance of great bars etc!!
The waterpark and a boat trip are two good things to do,and are good value for money.
What date you going?and where you flying from?
Happy hols,luv maz,xxx :sun2
Thank-you for the replies.
I am going on the 10th from Glasgow. :cheers

**Edit to change text, as per the rules of postin - Admin**
I haven't stayed at Mimosa but my husband says it is a very nice place, we did think of staying there once but ended up somewhere else.

As for shopping there are a lot of shops in Gumbet, bags, clothes, shoes etc. There are also loads of shops in Bodrum, about 15 minutes away by dolmus, as well as the market on a tuesday, next to the bus station. Try to get to the market early as it gets very hot and crowded and be prepared to haggle.

We are going back to Gumbet on Monday - Can't wait :D

Kedi
Hi
I am also going back to Gumbet end of Sep, for 2nd time this year :D Does anyone know what the weather will be like.x
It is usually lovely and warm in the day but a bit cool at night.
ok Thank You will take a cardi just in case. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.