Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have been told to carry on as normal with this hotel as just this week they have still not decided if they are buying and we will get the answer to this in the new year.

John
According to the Icmeler Online forum, the hotel has been purchased by a Qatar Shiek and it's becoming a Private Residence.

Dave
My friend has booked the Munimar for early May. I phoned her and told her what was was suppposed to be happening and that John would know in January what was happening,

She phoned Thomson and they have still not been told but then said they do not normally know of changes until about April. Not good when you are supposed to be going in May! She also phoned her friend in Devon who is booked and she has not heard anything either.
Barbh

I have just tried booking the Munamar on the Thompson web site and I can't find any availability for any of the dates I have tried, the fact that this is happening may be because there is no availability or because they know it will be closed.

Dave
Definitely closed and whether the person that bought it is renovating to open in 2011 as a hotel or a private residence is not yet known.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.