Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If you are lucky you will get sunshine most of the time but it may be a little cooler in the evenings. There is a chance of rain but it doesn't usually last long. I really love April in Turkey as the spring flowers are so beautiful. I was sunbathing this April and came home with a bit of a tan. However I find the sea water temperatures too cold for me although my husband is happy enough to get in.
thanks, i dont mind it being cooler in evenings, it was in lanzarote, i got really sunburnt this easter there.
i just want to relax on holiday and leave my troubles behind me! and sit on the beach or round pool in my bikini, not covered up in t-shirt and trousers!!
ive read that temps are about mid 20's at that time, im a bit useless on figures i need to compare it to something, what could i compare that temperature to?
dcoops wrote:
what could i compare that temperature to?

A british summer when the sun decides to appear!

Darren
Mid 20's is T shirt and beach wear weather. Low 20's is still warmish and high 20's is flipping hot. The only thing is the sea and pool water temps will be quite chilly. Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.